All SMS Gateway - Send Bulk SMS through HTTP-SMPP Protocol & Android Phone by Turning into Gateway

All SMS Gateway - Send Bulk SMS through HTTP-SMPP Protocol & Android Phone by Turning into Gateway 2.1

No permission to download

Admin

Administrator
Staff member

All SMS Gateway - Send Bulk SMS through HTTP-SMPP Protocol & Android Phone by Turning into Gateway - android app, android bot, api, bulk sms, csv to sms, excel to sms, marketing, mobile, OTP, send sms

All SMS Gateway will help you to send SMS through HTTP-SMPP Protocol and also helps to turn your Android device into an SMS gateway so that you can send and receive SMS. There has an Android app by which you can easily connect your Android device to web server and check all received and sent SMS. Also, you can synchronize mobile numbers with web server just by one click. All SMS Gateway has an API module that will help you to integrate...
Read more about this resource...

rijadts

I don't know if someone can advise,the device are connected to the server,but when I send sms, they are pending forever, I already tried with different android devices

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Add the following code to the settings
admin/config.php
Code:
define('FIREBASE_URL', 'https://fcm.googleapis.com/fcm/send');

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock