JSON API Connector:
JSON API connector sends JSON data to any of your provided external URL. Once any specific event mentioned below is triggered, system will send json data to your provided webhook URL & it will wait for 10 second to get response. If system does not get response in 10 seconds, it will send another post request to your webhook. You can then process your data as you want. This feature can be used to connect our system with any third party app like Zapier or your own custom app.
The Messenger Platform allows you to open a standard webview, where you can load webpages inside Messenger. This lets you offer experiences and features that might be difficult to offer with message bubbles, such as picking products to buy, seats to book, or dates to reserve.
EXAMPLE USE CASES:
- A ticket-search bot can display an interactive stadium seat map for choosing a seat.
- A travel bot can provide travel preferences—aisle vs. window, inn vs. hotel, dietary needs—accessible from the persistent menu.
- A dental-appointment bot can display an interactive calendar for choosing an appointment slot.
- A news bot can provide a multi-select list of topics to subscribe to.
- A commerce or brand bot can offer personal preferences to customize offers and free gifts.